Reducing, reusing and recycling reduces the need to harvest or manufacture new materials. That saves natural resources and energy. While there is always some pollution in any industrial process – including recycling – manufacturing using recycled material is less polluting and less resource intensive than manufacturing processes using virgin materials. Recycling also reduces the amount of trash littering our streets or going into landfills. Besides being eyesores, landfills are a significant source of greenhouse gas and they carry the risk of air and groundwater pollution.
Get in touch with us
How can we help you?
Things To Know
- Why should I recycle?
- Why should I recycle with Middleboro Recycling?
Our varied services make it easy to recycle and reduce daily waste. Additionally, our container supply, pickup and drop-off services simplify the recycling process.
- Why does Middleboro Recycling care about recycling?
At Middleboro Recycling, recycling is our business. Since 1946, our dedicated staff has offered safe, convenient recycling services to residents in Middleboro and the surrounding area. From collecting ferrous and non-ferrous metals, to selling auto parts and scheduling pick-ups — we strive to serve you.
- We have been using Middleboro Recycling since 2009 and Have had excellent results. All of the employees we have used through this service are very prompt and very hard workers.
- We were referred to Middleboro Recycling by a friend and were extremely pleased with the service quality and customer service received. We definitely plan to use their services in the near future!
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank Middleboro Recycling for the excellent service provided. I really appreciate the flexibility and cooperation of your staff.
|Mon. – Fri.||7:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Sat.||8:00 am – 1:30 pm|